(Rif.DHR061) – Turin
As part of its development program, Dofware is looking for two resources to be included in the R&D team with SW embedd development skills.
Dofware Srl is looking both for Junior and Mid-Senior Engineers.
- For both figures: Competence in the development of Embedded software with C and C ++ languages;
- For Junior resource: degree in ing. Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Information Technology;
- For Mid-Senior resource: Electronic hardware and firmware design.
- Development tools: Visual Studio, gcc, cmake, make, msbuild, git;
- Model Based Development Methods;
- Knowledge in software development with Simulink, Stateflow, Embedded Coder, TargetLink;
- Development of automotive and industrial IoT systems;
- Expertise on Autosar, iso26262, Spice, MISRA;
- Knowledge of soft / hard real-time operating systems (eg: FreeRTOS, embedded Linux);
- Predisposition to teamwork;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Contractual status: Commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Collaborations with professionals in possession of VAT will also be evaluated.
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both genders.
CVs without authorization to process personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 will not be valid.