Vai al contenuto
(Rif. DHR052) – Rome
We are looking for a Java Enterprise developer for IoT projects.
In-depth knowledge of Java technology for server applications is required.
- Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation, Electronics
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing Java applications;
- Good knowledge of Eclipse and Git;
- Knowledge of the main communication protocols: UDP, http, socket;
- Ability to work independently and interface with the customer at the operational level of the project;
- Good knowledge of English for the production of technical documents.
- Knowledge of the Spring Boot framework
- Code Reverse Engineering experience
- Experience in embedded software development
- Knowledge of software verification and validation methods
- Knowledge of semi-formal methodologies for software documentation (UML)
Contractual status: Commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Collaborations with professionals in possession of VAT will also be evaluated.
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended to be extended to both genders.
CVs without authorization to process personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 will not be valid.