Testwell CTC++ Test Coverage Analysis for C / C++ is a powerful and simple tool for Code Test Coverage. It highlights code parts already run and tested. Two add-ons improve its functionalities:
- CTC++ for Java and Android add-on;
- CTC++ for C# add-on.
Testwell CTC++ enables an all-level code coverage as required in “critical” projects, and is a powerful help for assuring its quality. Testwell CTC++ can be used with any compiler and cross-compiler by means of one standard CTC++ licence.
- Statement Coverage;
- Function Coverage;
- Decision Coverage / Branch Coverage;
- Condition Coverage;
- Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC);
- Multicondition Coverage (MCC).
Testwell CTC++ can be used for certification in the automotive, aerospace, railway and medical fields. Examples are: FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) DO-178B / DO-178C (all levels) / EUROCAE (European Organization for Civil Aviation) ED-12C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, EN 50128 and IEC / EN 62304.
Qualification Kit for DO-178C, EN-50128, IEC 61508 and ISO 26262
Verifysoft Technology released “Kit for Certification for CTC++” for quality standards such as DO-178C, EN 50128, IEC 61508 and ISO 26262. (For more information).
In-Target Code Coverage: Testwell CTC++ is the ideal tool for measuring code coverage on embedded target platforms and micro-controllers directly. In the followings the main features making CTC++ the only software con embedded world:
- low overhead of the instrumentation added to native code for micro-controller and embedded platform;
- it works also with low-resource target;
- it works with any kind of compiler and cross-compiler.
Testwell CTC++ is simple to be used:
- source code modification is not needed;
- usage of already written design makefiles;
- low overhead and high execution speed;
- unique “coverage” tool for many development languages such as C, C++, C# and Java.