The new version of Dymola is available, with some important improvements.
• Search records (e.g. medium model)
• Model meta data attributes
• Improved user interface for steady-state solver
• Simulation timers to analyze model performance
• eFMI support is now available in Dymola
• System Structure and Parameterization (SSP) export of models
• The Dymola license server has been updated to FLEXNet Publisher version 22.214.171.124. This update allows you to work, for example, on Windows Server 2019 (for Windows) and also works with previous versions of Dymola
• The 32-bit license server on Windows has been replaced with a 64-bit version.
Download here the release note
Contact us to obtain more information and the download links for this new version.
Comments are closed