The VeSyMA suite includes the VeSyMA – Engines library, developed by Claytex, whose focus is on internal combustion engines modelling.
- Providing two different levels of detail for engines modelling:
- MVEM (Mean Value Engine Models) – used to simulate average engine cycle performance.
- CAREM (Crank Angle Resolved Engine Models) – combustion models usage resolved with respect to the crank angle to determine torque and air flows through the engine.
- Presence of template models and standard architectures to facilitate the variation of each subsystem level of detail.
- Basic structure of the engine with models of the various components (rod-crank kinematics, cylinders, intake valve, etc.).
- Possibility to replace each component with variants.
- Presence of ready-to-use components.