The VeSyMA suite includes the VeSyMA – Suspensions library, developed by Claytex, whose focus is on suspension modelling in order to analyse the dynamic performance of a vehicle.
- Possibility to model suspensions as MultiBody components or through look-up tables with position and rotation data.
- MultiBody cases can use ideal joints or include bushings and flexible bodies.
- Wide range of model test examples:
- road simulations: presence of different driving models and different types of roads;
- test rig simulations: static and dynamic tests.
- Possibility of real-time simulations.
- Use of standard templates and layouts that facilitate the variation of the level of detail of each subsystem.
- Replacement of the corresponding implementations in the basic VeSyMA library.
- Different ready-to-use layouts are available (MacPherson, double wishbone, multi-link, etc.).
- Easy-to-create custom suspension systems maintaining the same basic layout in order to facilitate the integration.
- Detailed modelling of the forces acting on the wheel and tyre.
- Possibility of integration with the tire models from the commercial library FTire (Dassault Systèmes), which allow a non-linear 3D modeling of the tyre’s physics.