ControlBuild is an innovative framework for designing and validating automation and control software. It enables to model, to simulate, to test, to validate and to implement control applications efficiently according to IEC 61131-3 standard. It is designed for addressing the needs of several companies such as the system integrator, the OEM, the engineering, the prime contractors, the consultancy and the building ones. The entire suite allows to model, to simulate and to develop automated industrial plants and integrated electronic systems.
ControlBuild is used for:
- ControlBuild.Design: focused on functional requirements design and validation;
- ControlBuild.Validation: focused on automation system simulation and validation prior to start-up. Its application in the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) is known as Best Practice in order to reduce start-up and production risks;
- ControlBuild.Application Generator: it enables IEC 61131-3 application development and deployment over several different PLC architectures such as Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, etc.;
- ControlBuild.Embedded: it enables IEC 61131-3 application development and deployment on embedded systems running over Real-Time OS such as QNX, RTLinux, VxWorks, etc.;
- ControlBuild.Monitor: focused on visualizing IEC 61131-3 application parameter values and, in the mean time, the source code of IEC 61131-3 applications running on real-time targets;
- ControlBuild.Engine: thanks to the communication module library including, among the others, I/O, serial link, field bus, TCP/IP and OPC, it enables to use the PC as an application controller, supervisor or test bench.