CFD simulations originate from the aeronautical domain. Initially, they have been used for studying wing profiles as well as for finding the best geometries able to increase the aerodynamic efficiency. Later, in the last 20-30 years, the application fields increased. Currently, CFD is the solution for studying several kinds of technologies and processes completely different one from the others.
DOFWARE is able to help Customers in performing CFD simulations for product optimization and performance improvement. Here in
the following, a list of a few applications we are supporting.
- process plants, where phenomena like flow incompressibility/compressibility, heat exchange, combustion and mixing typically arise;
- food & beverage sector, where the improvements of the final product quality and of the production efficiency are persisting targets;
- white goods field, where the interaction among different tools is often required;
- HVAC systems, for the optimization of the machinery efficiency and for the setup of ventilation systems tailored to the building features;
- environment and hydraulics, where the CFD meshless techniques may help in studying possible scenarios and in predicting catastrophic phenomena;
- pharmaceutical sector, where coupled simulations are increasing which join the study of the discrete and of the continuum mechanics.