DOFWARE is a qualified partner about the following competencies:
- Safety Relevant System Validation and Marking;
- Safety Risk Management;
- System Validation.
A transversal and complementary knowledge is put at the disposal of the Customer about the following marking and quality processes and the correlated technologies:
- Product Marking: CE, CCC (China), UL (USA), GOST (Russia);
- Risk Management: ISO/IEC 31010, ISO 14971, NIST SP 800-30, ISACA Risk IT;
- System Safety Lifecycle: IEC 60601, CENELEC EN 50126/50129, ISO 26262, RTCA/DO-254, IEC 61508;
- IDE: NI LabView®, TestStand®, Requirements Gateway, Reqtify®, CTC++®, CodeSonar®;
- FPGA Programming: NI FPGA LabView®, VHDL;
- Safety Analysis: HAZOP, FMEA, FTA;
- Security Management: ISO 27001, ISO 15408 (Common Criteria);
- Agile Methods: SCRUM;
- SW Testing Methods: ISTQB, ISO/IEC 29119.
Even CMMI® and TMMI® environments are well supported:
- CMMI® means “Capability Maturity Model Integration”. By working on internal procedures, it is focused on the general improvement of the company performance. It is a worldwide known standard; it allows an incremental approach based on previous internal experience. It is subdivided into 3 constellations and has 5 maturity levels depending on the actuation degree of the regulations;
- TMMI® means “Test Maturity Model Integration”. It applies the same CMMI® standard approach to software testing activities.